NOV UPCOMING BOOK REVIEWS - NANOWRIMO

NOVEMBER UPCOMING BOOK REVIEWS



I'm currently reading:
The Blood Prince - Fantasy by Marie Blanchet (56% completed)
The Midsummer Wife - Urban Fantasy by Jacqueline Church Simonds (47% completed)

Serial reading struck me again folks, I'm usually only monogamous with Paranormal Romances, and then have a few fantasy books on the sidelines that I read a chapter or two at a time and then binge a good romance, then read a few more chapters of my other books.

This post is here for the readers who follow this blog, and the authors that have submitted for review requests, this gives you an overview of what is to come, and gives you (the reader) the chance to comment on this post if you have review requests that you'd like me to add to my list for DECEMBER 2018.

If you want to buddy read with me on any of these books, just pick up the book start reading and then comment on the review I post about it with your own commentary, or if you have a blog and would like to share your own review of any of the books I review feel free to add your link here! It's all about book community.

I always pick a book from my GoodReads Authors Needing Reviews Book of the Month:

For November the book is: The Watcher of the Night Sky YA Fantasy Romance by Rachel Pudsey

From submissions received before the 20th of October I have added the following to my list to read:

The Dark Wood YA Paranormal Romance by Sydney Mann

I feel bad not responding to every email I get for some great looking reads, but I fear that if I say yes to everything at once then books will get lost in the chaos. This way I have a designated folder in my email that I move them to, and pick one a month to add to the waitlist, and then when I've caught up on the list then I'll go back to the folder and pick some more.

NANOWRIMO!

If only I had more time to read all of the books, I will try to get to as many as possible before the end of the year, but I fear in November it's only to be a light reading month and a full on WRITING month. It's NANOWRIMO! I hope you'll join me, please add me to your buddies: Miss Apple.

I'm trying to make this year the FIRST year I complete the challenge of finishing my 50k words in a month. I didn't "participate" last year, as in I didn't fully engage or add word counts, and several years prior I've only come half way to completing the challenge. The farthest I've got to completing NANOWRIMO was 2016 where I was 90% complete. 44k out of 50k, I was so close.

No more excuses my friends, this year will be the year I become a finisher. I have more confidence now, and every year NANOWRIMO inspires me to go for my dreams, helping me to finish my books even if I didn't make 50k. Took me several years to finish book one, and 5 months to finish book two (to be released in January), every year is that much closer to finishing a book in a month.

GOAL ---> First draft in a month. Let's do this my fellow voices!


Items on the waitlist/to-read list:
A Vision in Crimson - Dark Paranormal Romance Fantasy by Kathryn Troy
Rise and Run - Science Fiction Thriller by R.J. Plant
Enlightened - YA Paranormal Romance by Billie Kowalewski
A Girl's Guide to Time Travel - by Penny Pearson
Unforgivable -- Paranormal Fantasy by Tabi Slick
The Hitman's Mistake  -  Romantic Adventure by Sally Brandle
Broken Arrow by Azaria M.J. Durant
The Colonel and the Bee - Adventure Coming of Age by Patrick Canning
Morgan Le Fay: Small Things and Great - Paranormal by Jo-Anne Blanco
A Change in the Wind by William L. Alton

(I've had lots of books come into the basket, but I wait to add more to the waitlist until I've read from the waitlist, and then I scour the entries to rebuild the waitlist, do not be discouraged if your book is not listed here... YET.)

You can always view what I'm currently reading on Goodreads:

(

Stevie's currently-reading book montage

Inception
The Midsummer Wife
Whispers of Nowhere
The Blood Prince
Errant
Your First 1000 Copies: The Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing Your Book
Plot & Structure: Techniques and Exercises for Crafting a Plot That Grips Readers from Start to Finish


Stevie McCoy's favorite books »
)

(The above is my current reading on Goodreads, this will update and not be the same as when this posting was originally created. )

Heaven's Fiction Reviews
Follow me on Twitter @AuthorMarie
Want to be reviewed yourself, please visit my review page to request.
All reviews are my honest opinions.

Comments