Upcoming Book Reviews: July 2018

JULY UPCOMING BOOK REVIEWS

This post is here for the readers who follow this blog, and the authors that have submitted for review requests, this gives you an overview of what is to come, and gives you (the reader) the chance to comment on this post if you have review requests that you'd like me to add to my list for AUGUST 2018.

If you want to buddy read with me on any of these books, just pick up the book start reading and then comment on the review I post about it with your own commentary, or if you have a blog and would like to share your own review of any of the books I review feel free to add your link here! It's all about book community.

Okay, I always pick one or two books from my GoodReads Authors Needing Reviews Book of the Month:

For July the book is: Becoming Valkyrie by Brandy L. Cunningham : REVIEW HERE

From submissions received before the 20th of June I have added the following to my list to read:

Ageless - Paranormal Fantasy by S. Ghali: REVIEW HERE
Demon's Blood - Paranormal Fantasy by Shari Sakuria (REVIEW HERE)

(If I did not add your book, it doesn't mean that I won't read your book in the future, but it is currently not on July's list, and is not on the waitlist, I try to keep my waitlist around a month or so worth of books. Paranormal Romance/Fantasy genre do get priority in picking this list.)

Items from June added to waitlist to be read once July picks are read:
The Midsummer Wife - Urban Fantasy by Jacqueline Church Simonds
The Blood Prince - Fantasy by Marie Blanchet
Whispers of Nowhere - YA Urban Fantasy by Shannon Rohrer
The Colonel and the Bee - Adventure Coming of Age by Patrick Canning
Morgan Le Fay: Small Things and Great - Paranormal by Jo-Anne Blanco
(I've had lots of books come into the basket, but I wait to add to the waitlist until I've read from the waitlist, and then I scour the entries to rebuild the waitlist, do not be discouraged if your book is not listed here... YET.)

Due to the length of most of these novels, I may or may not be able to get through all of these books this month, which means that they will be added to the waitlist to be read if I have a month where I read through all of my picks.

If you're interested in buddy reading with me this month, and want to join me in reading and commenting/blog sharing about one of these books, please do let me know!

Also, if you want to submit a reader review request (as in you are not the author of the book you are recommending) please comment with the following things: the book, if you have read the book already, if you're going to read the book this month or next, if you want my review before making a decision to read it yourself, just tell me about why you are recommending the book.)

You can also use the recommendation feature on Goodreads to recommend a book to my account.

You can always view what I'm currently reading on Goodreads:

(The below is my current reading on Goodreads, this will update and not be the same as when this posting was originally created. Currently reading: Becoming Valkyrie, at the time of this posting.)

Stevie's bookshelf: currently-reading

Empty Suitors: A woman’s caffeinated journey through a year of dates
tagged: review-challenge-2018 and currently-reading

goodreads.com
Heaven's Fiction Reviews
Follow me on Twitter @AuthorMarie
Want to be reviewed yourself, please visit my review page to request.
All reviews are my honest opinions.

Comments