Upcoming Book Reviews: September 2018

SEPTEMBER UPCOMING BOOK REVIEWS


WOW! Was summer busy! I fell super behind on my review requests for August... and not because I didn't read a bunch of books! I think I tore off more than I could chew during a month I also had to do editing on my upcoming release of Blood Crescent. Plus, there were a few ARC releases that jumped up the list that added books I had to read, but not get reviewed until September!

I finished reading:
Twilight Siege: A Dark Fantasy Novel (The Fae Games Book 2) By Ramsower, Jill - ARC Review to be released on September 1st.
Tears You Apart - Paranormal Romance by Shannon A. Hiner - ARC GET EXCITED! Review to be posted on September 22nd 2018.

This post is here for the readers who follow this blog, and the authors that have submitted for review requests, this gives you an overview of what is to come, and gives you (the reader) the chance to comment on this post if you have review requests that you'd like me to add to my list for OCTOBER 2018.

If you want to buddy read with me on any of these books, just pick up the book start reading and then comment on the review I post about it with your own commentary, or if you have a blog and would like to share your own review of any of the books I review feel free to add your link here! It's all about book community.

I always pick a book from my GoodReads Authors Needing Reviews Book of the Month:

For September the book is: Rise and Run - Science Fiction Thriller by R.J. Plant

From submissions received before the 20th of August I have added the following to my list to read:

Enlightened - YA Paranormal Romance by Billie Kowalewski
A Girl's Guide to Time Travel - by Penny Pearson
The Hitman's Mistake  -  Romantic Adventure by Sally Brandle

OKAY, there were a lot of good submissions, but really I can't add anymore to my list until I've tackled the waitlist some more, that doesn't mean I'm closed to submissions, it just means it'll be a longer wait to see your book here on the upcoming reviews.

(If I did not add your book, it doesn't mean that I won't read your book in the future, but it is currently not on July's list, and is not on the waitlist, I try to keep my waitlist around a month or so worth of books. Paranormal Romance/Fantasy genre do get priority in picking this list. And I kind of went over board... there are a few months worth of books on this page.)

Items added to the waitlist/to-read list:
Errant - Fantasy Political Thriller by Floren Armas ---FINISHED 5-wings - Review here
The Midsummer Wife - Urban Fantasy by Jacqueline Church Simonds ---Currently Reading list
Whispers of Nowhere - YA Urban Fantasy by Shannon Rohrer ---Currently Reading list
The Blood Prince - Fantasy by Marie Blanchet (Made it 26% during August.) ---Currently Reading list
Broken Arrow by Azaria M.J. Durant
The Colonel and the Bee - Adventure Coming of Age by Patrick Canning
Morgan Le Fay: Small Things and Great - Paranormal by Jo-Anne Blanco
A Change in the Wind by William L. Alton

(I've had lots of books come into the basket, but I wait to add to the waitlist until I've read from the waitlist, and then I scour the entries to rebuild the waitlist, do not be discouraged if your book is not listed here... YET.)

You can always view what I'm currently reading on Goodreads:

(

Stevie's currently-reading book montage

Inception
The Midsummer Wife
Whispers of Nowhere
The Blood Prince
Errant
Your First 1000 Copies: The Step-by-Step Guide to Marketing Your Book
Plot & Structure: Techniques and Exercises for Crafting a Plot That Grips Readers from Start to Finish


Stevie McCoy's favorite books »
)

(The above is my current reading on Goodreads, this will update and not be the same as when this posting was originally created. )

Heaven's Fiction Reviews
Follow me on Twitter @AuthorMarie
Want to be reviewed yourself, please visit my review page to request.
All reviews are my honest opinions.

Comments